Main attributes of the Tactical Foodpack - Tactical Sixpack Alpha
Thick and durable plastic ensures that the foodpack can be stored and carried without danger of damage, while the strong and reliable plastic closure can keep the food inside the package even after the meal is made.
To make the foodpack ready to eat, we only need 300ml hot or cold water, with which the containment of the package has to be mixed throughout. After mixing the water in the meal, you only have to wait 8-16 minutes (for hot water 8 minutes is preferred, for cold water 16 minutes is preferred) to enjoy your meal.
Tactical Foodpack does not contain any kind of preservative, contrary to other similar food packs. Thanks to this we can always enjoy the original taste and consistency of the natural ingredients!
The package contains the following dishes:
- Rice Pudding and Berries – net weight 90g, energy content per portion 425 kcal
- Oatmeal and Apples – net weight 90g, energy content per portion 390 kcal
- Mashed Potatoes and Bacon – net weight 110g, energy content per portion 601 kcal
- Meat Soup – net weight 90g, energy content per portion 440 kcal
- Curry Chicken and Rice – net weight 100g, energy content per portion 500 kcal
- Beef Spaghetti Bolognese – net weight 115g, energy content per portion 542 kcal
- Free extras – heater bag + 1 heater element
Energy content of Sixpack Alpha: 2898 kcal
Net weight: 595g