Main attributes of the Tactical Foodpack - Tactical Sixpack Bravo
Thick and durable plastic ensures that the foodpack can be stored and carried without danger of damage, while the strong and reliable plastic closure can keep the food inside the package even after the meal is made.
To make the foodpack ready to eat, we only need 300ml hot or cold water, with which the containment of the package has to be mixed throughout. After mixing the water in the meal, you only have to wait 8-16 minutes (for hot water 8 minutes is preferred, for cold water 16 minutes is preferred) to enjoy your meal.
Tactical Foodpack does not contain any kind of preservative, contrary to other similar food packs. Thanks to this we can always enjoy the original taste and consistency of the natural ingredients!
Another Tactical Foodpack’s perfect combo called Sixpack Bravo contains 6 different TF food packages.
The package contains the following dishes:
- Rice Pudding and Berries – net weight 90g, energy content per portion 425 kcal
- Spicy Noodle Soup – net weight 70g, energy content per portion 346 kcal
- Chicken and Noodles – net weight 115g, energy content per portion 550 kcal
- Beef and Potato Pot – net weight 100 g, energy content per portion 515 kcal
- Rice and Pork – net weight 115 g, energy content per portion 523 kcal
- Pasta and Vegetables – net weight 110 g, energy content per portion 513 kcal
- Free extras – heater bag + 1 heater element
Energy content of Sixpack Bravo: 2872 kcal
Net weight: 600g